Practical Gyaan - Introduction

Practical Gyaan

Spiritual. Practical. Real.


Namaste.


Welcome to Practical Gyaan.


Thank you for taking time out to visit the blog.


I am a spiritual seeker, practicing spirituality since 2022.


While I have crossed some milestones in my spiritual journey, I do not claim to know everything.

I am still a humble seeker who sees the truth and is still walking towards it.


In my spiritual journey, I discovered a framework which helped me get clarity in many aspects.

I call it the Who, What, Why framework.


So let me describe Practical Gyaan in the same framework which helped me on my path.

Who Practical Gyaan is, What to expect, and Why it exists.



Who is Practical Gyaan?


Practical Gyaan is a spiritual identity which was conceptualised in 2023.

The idea was to share spiritual learnings from an ongoing sādhanā (spiritual practice).


What started as an experiment, saw a sudden death within 6 months.

Not because of dearth of ideas. But because of a conscious realisation. One which was rooted in truth. 

“How can I share something, which I have not lived yet?”


And so the sādhanā continued while the sharing stopped.


2 years later, in 2025, the idea was revitalised. The purpose is same, but the spirit is stronger.

The learnings are lived experiences and not just borrowed wisdom.



What is Practical Gyaan?


Practical Gyaan is essentially a repository of spiritual ideas and learnings from a personal journey.


Here you will find lot of practical insights from the lived experience. 

Some may resonate, some may not. But everything here is honest.


Detailed learnings are shared here as and when they appear as an inspiration within me.

While social media serves as a space for engagement for the ideas and learnings.


Practical Gyaan currently is focussed on sharing the learning and insights through written content like quotes, poems, phrases, dialogues, short stories and blogs. 


Tone and language is simple and direct, so that it is easily understood by everyone.


Some reference of what you can expect from Practical Gyaan:


Why Practical Gyaan?


During my spiritual journey, I primarily read the Bhagavad Geetā and Srimad Bhāgavat Mahāpurāṇ.


I also read some books written on Sri Ramana Maharshi’s dialogues with his followers.


I started the journey with Bhakti, following rituals, worshiping the deity, and nām jap.


But there were questions inside me which needed answers. So I turned to Jñāna which helped me get answers.


Eventually I realised that to truly understand either Bhakti or Jñāna, Karma Yoga is important. 

And so Practical Gyaan was revitalised, as my Karma Yoga.


The purpose is to encourage people to adopt spirituality by making it simple, understandable and accessible. Make spirituality relatable for people, by sharing practical experiences from my journey.



Together we learn. Together we grow.


While I share my learnings through Practical Gyaan, I acknowledge that the journey inward is  deeply personal & sacred. What may work for one may not work for another.


And hence I share my learnings purely as a perspective, hoping it inspires you, provides clarity, and helps you get closer to your self.


Learnings deepen and grow when we share and receive with humility.

So I humbly request you to leave your thoughts on what you find here and share it further if it resonates with you.


Practical Gyaan has presence across social media platforms like X (formerly Twitter),  Facebook,  Instagram & LinkedIn, in addition to this  Blogger blog page. 



Comments

Post a Comment