Conversation that Elevates - Seeker & Sage series

Conversation that Elevates

Seeker & Sage Series


In the journey of self-discovery, a Guru is like a lighthouse — guiding, mentoring, illuminating the way.

This series is a humble attempt to capture the stages of a seeker’s inner evolution, through simple yet profound dialogues between a Seeker and the Sage. As the seeker moves from ignorance to insight, the Truth gently reveals itself.

May these conversations help you pause, turn inward and reflect — where the real answers await.


STAGE 1: Ignorance – The Voice of Ego & Seeking Outside


1. True Knowledge

Seeker: “I have many degrees. I have lot of experience. I have seen life closely.”

Sage: “Hope you have found peace.”

Seeker became silent. And in that silence he experienced peace for the first time.


2. Happiness

Seeker: “I am Happy!”

Sage: “So, why do you announce?”

Seeker: “Because happiness multiplies when shared.”

Sage: “If your happiness needs to be multiplied, then you were never really Happy.”

Seeker became silent. And in that silence he experienced happiness.


3. Inner Peace

Seeker: “Why do I not find peace in this world?”

Sage: “Because you are looking in the wrong direction.”


4. GOD

Seeker: “Where is GOD?”

Sage: “Inside you.”

Seeker: “How can I see HIM?”

Sage: “Stop seeing.”


STAGE 2: Seeking – Sincere Questions Arise


5. Purpose of Life

Seeker: “What is the purpose of life?”

Sage: “Why do you ask?”

Seeker: “Because I seek peace.”

Sage: “It is in your question.”


6. Karma

Seeker: “What happens after death?”

Sage: “Depends on what happened before it.”


7. Thoughts

Sage: “Watch the thoughts come.

Watch the thoughts go.”

Seeker: “I watch the thoughts come. And then, ‘ThisThatThenNowWhoWhatWhenHow….’ I get lost in them.”

Sage just smiled.


8. Mind

Seeker: “Mind keeps distracting me”

Sage: “That is the nature of mind.”

Seeker: “How do I silence it?”

Sage: “You can only distract it.”


STAGE 3: Turning Inward – Perception Shifts


9. Ego

Seeker: “I feel lost.”

Sage: “Who says so?”

Seeker: “I…” 

Seeker became silent.

And in that silence he got the clarity.


10. Soul

Seeker: “If the Soul is one, why do I see many.”

Sage: “You are seeing appearances.”

Seeker: “How do I see through the appearances?”

Sage: “See yourself.”


11. The Self

Seeker: “How can I experience my True Self”

Sage: “There is no experience. Only You.”


STAGE 4: Awakening – Knowing Without Asking


12. Truth

Seeker: “What is Truth?”

Sage: “YOU.”


13. Silence

Seeker: *silence*

Sage: *silence*

In that silence they meet each other.


As the seeker walks in his inward journey, his questions turn into silence.

Comments