Conversation that Elevates - Awakened Seeker

 Conversation that Elevates - Awakened Seeker


He no longer walks the path the world expects of him.
His clarity unsettles some, and inspires others — but he explains nothing.
For those led by ego, his words feel confronting.
But to those who feel from the soul, his words bring comfort.

This is not wisdom dressed in philosophy.
This is truth seen through direct experience —
spoken without agenda, without performance.

He does not preach.
He simply reflects what 
is.


Sister: “I had an argument with my friend. He lashed out at me for pushing his limits, and did not even bother to clarify later. I feel so hurt.”

Seeker: “At least you got to know his limits. Maybe you should let him know yours too.”


Atheist: “I don’t believe in GOD!”

Seeker: “Do you believe in yourself?”

Atheist: “Ofcourse yes.”

Seeker: “Then you believe in GOD.”


Friend: “I have the problem of Over thinking”

Seeker: “That’s a strength”

Friend: “How?”

Seeker: “Turn your thoughts inward and see.”


Colleague: “How do you always stay so practical?”

Seeker: “I see things as they are”

Colleague: “So you don’t feel emotions?”

Seeker: “I do, but I don’t get attached to them.”


Car Wash guy: “I will wash your car and make it shine.”

Seeker: “I am trying to do that myself.”

[Car Wash guy looks on puzzled]

Seeker: “Clean the dirt of ego, desires, attachment and expectations.”


Friend: “Life is so stressful. Worries for child’s future, wife’s daily demands, and deadlines at work which have already crossed.”

Seeker: “Live life like you drive a car.”

Friend: “Means?”

Seeker: “Keep your future in perspective but focus on the present. And occasionally glance in the rear-view mirror to learn from the past.”


Atheist: “If GOD is everywhere, why visit temple?”

Seeker: “If you believe so, then why deny GOD’s presence in temple?”


Friend: “How can I practice spirituality while being a father, son, husband, etc.?” 

Seeker: “By being an actor.” 

[Friend looks on confused] 

Seeker: “Just like an actor detaches himself from his role once off stage, you detach from your roles of being a father, husband, son, once you fulfil your duty. Don’t stay attached to them all the time.”


Wife: “The maid is on leave again. We hire help to reduce our problems, but they only add to our worries!”

Seeker: “So you have now become the mind.”

[Wife looks on puzzled]

Seeker: “Mind creates problems to justify the peace it experiences. But then it gets stuck in the problem itself.”


Friend: “Life is not simple. There are so many problems!”

Seeker: “It’s actually the other way.”

[Friend looks on puzzled]

Seeker: “Life is actually very simple. We complicate it by focussing on problems, instead of solutions.”


Atheist: “If God exists, why is there so much suffering?”

Seeker: “What makes you think God exists only for joy?”

Atheist: “Isn’t that why people worship God?”

Seeker: “So then, God exists for both suffering and Joy.”

Comments